Everyone can have fun on wheels.
Fun on wheels has no age limit. We have skaters of all ages and skill levels. From 2 to 82 years old and everyone in between. And we have sessions and classes for teens, adults, and families. Roller skating is not only fun, it’s great exercise, burning 800 calories an hour.
|CLASS DAY||TIME||ACTIVITIES & GOALS|
Learn to Skate
• Children split into three groups with a coach for each level: beginner, intermediate, and advanced.
• Super Skater Tests are taken at each level. Tests focus on skills taught in the specific group. Once a student passes their super skater test in the advanced group, they will graduate into the Figure Skills Class held at 10:00am-11:00am.
• Includes skate rental and same-day open skate from Noon-4:00pm
Figure Skills Class
• PLEASE NOTE: This class is ONLY for skaters who have already taken our Learn to Skate beginner class (11AM-Noon), have passed super skater tests, and have received approval from a coach to graduate.
• Focuses on building specific skating skills.
• Different disciplines of Artistic Roller Skating are introduced: Figures, Dance, and Freestyle.
• Control, balance, posture, and body awareness are some of the objectives of this class.
• Advanced tricks such as jumps, spins (one foot), stroking, turns, etc. are practiced.
Adults Only Coffee Skate
• Exercises offered at the wall, helping with flexibility and strength.
• Coffee and donuts provided in Snack Bar.
• Upbeat, classic music played. A great way to meet friends and get your Tuesday morning going.
• This class session is for ADULTS ONLY!